[Swan] Failover between VPNs going to the same subnet.

Roberto Suárez Soto robe at allenta.com
Fri Jan 15 08:10:29 UTC 2016

El jue, 14-01-2016 a las 18:46 +0100, François escribió:

> My "destination" server has two WANs, and I want to create two ipsec
> tunnels from the "source" to each of these WANs, and have failover in
> case one of the destination WANs goes down. The src and dst subnets
> would be the same in both tunnels.

	We're doing this with two IPSec tunnels in transport mode, GRE
tunnels over them, and then BGP (though RIP would work too) with
Quagga. It works very well, though admittedly is more complex. Feel
free to ask if you need help.

	Greetings,

--

    Roberto Suárez Soto
    Allenta Consulting     (+34 881 922 600, ext. 102)    ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, EMASPrivacidad / Privacy