[Swan] Libreswan and GRE tunnel

Kaplan, Nataliya Nataliya.Kaplan at IGT.com
Wed Nov 25 15:55:11 UTC 2015

Hello,
I have a Linux base system that was previously running GRE with Openswan. I recently implemented/replaced Openswan with Libreswan.
I have Libreswan working correctly without GRE but when I am trying to use GRE over VPN traffic is not working.
Is there anything special needs to be done to configuration file to get this working?

Thanks,
Nataliya
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information.  This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.