[Swan] xauth with radius framed-ip-address

François fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Nov 13 11:31:49 UTC 2015

Hi Paul,

Do you think it is possible with a tweak in current PAM authentication
(not sure if PAM can send back parameters received by RADIUS), or would
it require Libreswan to support RADIUS?

Not sure how all this works, but I'm willing to try to make a patch for
that if it's not too complex!

Thanks,
François.