[Swan] PSK+AGGRESSIVE+IKEV1_ALLOW

Chuck Wolber chuckwolber at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 23:30:03 EEST 2015

I have managed to make a PSK connection. What I have discovered is that
there is a localIdentifier property in the NEVPNProtocolIPSec object that
really seems to mess with Libreswan 3.14rc1. If I leave it empty, I can get
the PSK connection to complete. The failure modes appear to vary depending
on whether XAUTH (useExtendedAuthentication) is turned on or off, although
I have not traced them down to a solid set of rules just yet.

If this sounds like a potential bug worth resolving in Libreswan, I am
happy to continue working on this with you.

..Ch:W..