[Swan] ikev2 and win7

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Tue May 12 05:05:28 EEST 2015

Hello Gurus and Gentelmen,

Today one of my older openswan machines blew a gasket so I got to
upgrading it.  As per a recent mention of ikev2 as a way to use native
windows tools without l2tp, I have been poking around for info on how to
do this some more.

I found on the strongswan wiki how to configure windows without eap, but
the example conns over there have settings that aren't present or the
same in libreswan.  I tried configuring based on how I got xauth
working, but I have been playing trial and error with that for a while
now and it just isn't exciting any more.

Does anyone have an example config they could share?
--
Computerisms
Bob Miller