[Swan] Installing klips

Antonio Scattolini antonio.scattolini at atpesercizio.it
Sun Mar 15 16:50:14 EET 2015

Hi, I have Debian Jessie, uname -a gives:
Linux fw 3.16.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt7-1 (2015-03-01) i686
GNU/Linux
I tried to install libreswan with klips support using what is written in the
makefile or in the readme and readme.klips:
make module module_install programs install
I did it after an "export KERNELSRC=/usr/src/linux" where linux is a link to
/usr/src/linux-source-3.16 obtained after extraction of
linux-source-3.16.tar.xz plus some make oldconfig && make prepare (in
/usr/src/linux) plus some other make I did (in /usr/src/linux) to correct
errors of make module module_install (in libreswan directory).
However I obtain:
root at fw:~# ipsec verify
Verifying installed system and configuration files

Version check and ipsec on-path                         [OK]
Libreswan 3.12 (netkey) on 3.16.0-4-686-pae
Checking for IPsec support in kernel                    [OK]
 NETKEY: Testing XFRM related proc values
         ICMP default/send_redirects                    [OK]
         ICMP default/accept_redirects                  [OK]
         XFRM larval drop                               [OK]
Pluto ipsec.conf syntax                                 [OK]
Hardware random device                                  [N/A]
Two or more interfaces found, checking IP forwarding    [OK]
Checking rp_filter                                      [OK]
Checking that pluto is running                          [OK]
 Pluto listening for IKE on udp 500                     [OK]
 Pluto listening for IKE/NAT-T on udp 4500              [OK]
 Pluto ipsec.secret syntax                              [OK]
Checking 'ip' command                                   [OK]
Checking 'iptables' command                             [OK]
Checking 'prelink' command does not interfere with FIPSChecking for obsolete
ipsec.conf options                 [OK]
Opportunistic Encryption                                [DISABLED]

What can I do to have klips?

Antonio Scattolini