[Swan] awk error when starting 3.10 with Debian 7

Tuomo Soini tis at foobar.fi
Fri Sep 5 10:57:02 EEST 2014

On Thu, 04 Sep 2014 13:50:51 +0200
"Muenz, Michael" <m.muenz at spam-fetish.org> wrote:

> Am 03.09.2014 um 21:44 schrieb Paul Wouters:
> > could you add -u -v and -e to the initscript and see if you can
> > pinpoint the problem?

Took me some time to find out what was the problem because this
change was submitted by debian user. Some investigation revealed
that we didn't commit exactly what was provided as a patch and the
change we did was not working with mawk while it worked well with gawk.

Can you test attached patch, I tested it with mawk and it works here.

--
Tuomo Soini <tis at foobar.fi>
Foobar Linux services