[Swan] Problems converting from OpenSWAN to LibreSWAN

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Tue Aug 19 18:39:37 EEST 2014

On 8/18/2014 8:06 PM, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Aug 2014, Nels Lindquist wrote:
>
>> The good news is that I now have some detailed logs from Windows Vista
>> wherin the problem may be captured.  The logs encompass the connection
>> attempt to LibreSWAN/L2TP from inside our network.  Please see attached.
>
> nothing was attached?

My apologies; I think perhaps Enigmail did something silly with the
attachment.

>> In case you're curious, I've already tried upgrading to LibreSWAN 3.9,
>> which didn't resolve the issue.
>
> Can you send me the libreswan logs and the windows logs to look at.
> Possible give me an "ipsec barf" of the running libreswan system?

Windows logs attached; will grab the other log files and send them along
later.

--
Nels Lindquist
<nlindq at maei.ca>

An attachment named:
        wfpout.zip
was stripped from this message.  It is not possible to retrieve it;
please contact the sender if you require it.