[Swan] Updating resolv.conf on connection basis

Francis GASCHET fg at numlog.fr
Sun Aug 10 18:46:48 EEST 2014

Hello,

I'd like to update the resolv.conf on my Debian 7 when a given
connection goes up, and only this one. I use 3.9 with Klips.
Currently I added the variables PLUTO_PEER_DNS_INFOand
PLUTO_PEER_DOMAIN_INFO in /etc/default/pluto_updown. It works fine if I
activate only the connection "A" over which I can contact the DNS
server. But if I open another connection (say "B") instead of "A", which
doesn't knows this DNS server, I don't want the resolv.conf to be updated.
Also, if I open A then B, I get an error returned by _updown.klips,
because the job is already done and in that case _updown returns a status 1.
I patched it in order to get a status 0 in such a situation, but this is
dirty ! Is there a clean method to do what I want ?

Thanks in advance.
--
Francis