[Swan] libreswan 3.9rc1 Release Candidate: please test!

Wolfgang Nothdurft wolfgang at linogate.de
Tue Jul 1 17:24:04 EEST 2014

Am 30.06.2014 21:28, schrieb The Libreswan Project:

> The Libreswan Project is about to release libreswan-3.9. It includes a
> very large bugfix and enhancement patch set. Therefor, we would really
> like people to do some additional testing before we release it.
>
> You can find the 3.9rc1 pre-release at:
>
> https://download.libreswan.org/development/
>
> Please send any issues you find to the development list at
> swan-dev at lists.libreswan.org
>
> We plan to release 3.9 on Friday July 4th, so do let us know as soon as
> possible if you find any issues.
>
> The Libreswan Team

I have tested this version with our autotest enviroment and have found
no issues :)

System: based on CentOS 6.x
Kernel: 2.6.32.62
Protostack: klips

This includes all kind of combined connection tests (server, client,
l2tp with WinXP/Win7) with psk, specified certificate and ca based.

Thanks
Wolfgang