[Swan] compilation failed

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Sun May 11 18:25:59 EEST 2014

On Sun, 11 May 2014, Ahmed Shabana wrote:

> I did what you suggest below and get the below error ,

You know we offer precompiled packages for RHEL6 at
download.libreswan.org ?

You can look at the packaging/rhel6/libreswan.spec to see the
BuildRequires:

yum install pkgconfig net-tools nss-devel nspr-devel pam-devel unbound-devel audit-libs-devel libcap-ng-devel openldap-devel curl-devel

> From: Philippe Vouters [mailto:philippe.vouters at laposte.net]

> This now makes sense. How precision from you  ! Which Linux distribution are you running ? I say this because on Ubuntu the correct path for  prcpucfg.h is /usr/include/nspr/ (brought
> in by libnspr4-dev Ubuntu package) and /usr/include/nspr4/ on my Fedora 20 (brought in by nspr-devel package).
>
> For the other include file (pk11pub.h) it is inside  /usr/include/nss/ on Ubuntu (brought by libnss3-dev package) and on Fedora 20 it is inside /usr/include/nss3/ (brought in by
> nss-devel package).
>
> Your met errors pledge for automake and ./configure file.

Those dependancies are determined using pkg-config - autotools/automake
would not help you there. For example:

$ pkg-config --cflags nss
-I/usr/include/nss3 -I/usr/include/nspr4

So as long as you have the development packages installed, it will find
it automatically.