[Swan] Problem with iPhone/iPad and XAUTH Group ID

Philippe Vouters philippe.vouters at laposte.net
Fri Mar 28 18:01:21 EET 2014

Marc-Christian,

Apparently this does not apply to the iPhone and a cisco ipsec mode.
However between Cisco IOS

*Version 15.1(4)M4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)*

and Shrew in PSK mode, I have explicitly set Shrew running with *Mutual
PSK + XAuth* with a local identifier being a KeyID and the remote
identifier being an FQDN. With this Cisco IOS version, aggressive mode
has to be set while for PSK authentication.

Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)
SIP: sip:Vouters at sip.linphone.org