[Swan] [Swan-announce] Libreswan 3.8 released - SECURITY release for CVE-2013-6467

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Fri Jan 17 03:56:09 EET 2014

On Thu, 16 Jan 2014, Nick Howitt wrote:

> Subject: Re: [Swan] [Swan-announce] Libreswan 3.8 released - SECURITY release
>     for CVE-2013-6467
>
> Hi,
>
> Will you be compiling binaries?

Yes we will. Give us a day or so to bring those up. These will be pushed
into the fedora and epel repositories directly. We are still looking at
also providing deb packages, but unfortunately some of the debian/ubuntu
people we used to work with at openswan times seem to have become busy.

If anyone knows of a debian/ubuntu maintainer that could help us with
this, please step forward.