[Swan] IKEv1 and a lost UDP packet

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 20:39:57 EEST 2013

Hello, Paul
Thanks a lot for the quick response!

Sorry for my ignorance, I don't know the libreswan implementation

Does it mean that after 3 trials the session it terminated in case not
getting response ?
(to be more specific: first trying after 20, then second again at 20,
and third at 40 seconds, and not receiving a response will entail
session termination ?

Best Regards,
Kevin