[Swan] AH and ESPmop

David Shwatrz dshwatrz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 02:19:17 EEST 2013

Paul,
Thank a lot for your quick response.

I am now learning the kernel code and i thought about this AH and ESP as a
way of using stackable dst entries.  Maybe i should have started with this:
Is there a way to use libreswan so the skb dst will be a  linked list of 3
elements?  As i undrstand,  when working with only Esp there are 2 elements
im each  dst list
Regards
David

On Tuesday, August 13, 2013, Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Aug 2013, David Shwatrz wrote:
>
>> How should I configure /etc/ipsec.conf so that i will have both AH and
ESP in an ipsec session ?