[Swan] Multiple devices behind single NAT IP

Mike C smith.not.western at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 10:49:39 EEST 2013

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Paul Wouters <pwouters at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Aug 2013, Mike C wrote:
>
>  In case it's of use see http://pastebin.com/dVFQbcTt with the full
>> plutodebug=all output. In both cases, I'm trying to bring
>> 'routers-13', having added it first to the server followed by
>> 'routers-12'.
>>

> I'd have to check into this later. It should be possible to have
> multiple connections like that. Not sure yet why it fails for you.

For reference I tried using strongswan 5 yesterday and IKEv2 worked, so
guessing I haven't configured libreswan correctly, am going to do a bit of
trial and error.

One other thing I did notice when testing IKEv1 aggrmode was that the
tunnel would establish on udp 500 but never switch to 4500, despite
specifying nat_traversal=yes & forceencaps=yes.

Regards,

Mike