[Swan] SHA2 support for ESP in KLIPS?

David McCullough ucdevel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 01:06:08 EEST 2013

Elison Niven wrote the following:
> This is great ! I compiled this with 2.6.27 and it compiled without
> any errors.
> However, SHA2 does not show up for ESP auth attr in ipsec auto --status.
>
> Looking through ipsec_alg_init and ipsec_alg_static_init if I find
> somethig.

Ok, thats patch was not quote there and doesn't actually build.
To use it you will need to build and install ocf-linux.  Get the latest
from sourceforge and follow the READ for the quickstart and openswan
section should get what you want.

Attached is the compile tested version ;-)

Cheers,
Davidm

--
David McCullough,  davidm at spottygum.com,   Ph: 0410 560 763