[Swan] Before considering how Libreswan can be better coded

Philippe Vouters philippe.vouters at laposte.net
Fri May 24 23:01:53 EEST 2013

Paul,

When I took into account your remark that my fix apparently broke your
tests, you gave me the ones you usually ran and allowed me a remote
access to your test machine (with cons north-east and south-west). As
usual when I want to observe what's wrong, I ALWAYS run a test manually.
The tests you designed and that I ran did not work but, as far as I
could observe, the very reason why they failed was absolutely and
obviously totally decorrelated to my fix you wanted to draw my attention
onto. Dig into your mail history and reread the mails I sent you at that
time.

Yours truly,

Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)
SIP: sip:Vouters at sip.linphone.org