[Swan] Before considering how Libreswan can be better coded

Paul Wouters pwouters at redhat.com
Fri May 24 21:10:10 EEST 2013

On Fri, 24 May 2013, Philippe Vouters wrote:

> Look first at your bug I cured many times instead of hurrying to criticize
> others.

I and others looked at it and showed you it was the wrong fix for your
problem. It caused significant damage and broke dozens of test cases.

> This configuration worked with Openswan 2.6.38 and below and works
> with Libreswan 3.0 as well. Libreswan 3.1 and onward broke this
> configuration.

Yes, I admit we broke your broken configuration that you keep refusing
to fix. We will get to fixing bug #102, as I states before, hopefully
for the 3.5 release.