[Swan] 3.1 rpm package

Paul Wouters pwouters at redhat.com
Sun Mar 17 03:08:03 EET 2013

On Sat, 16 Mar 2013, Nick Howitt wrote:

> "ipsec auto --replace MumIn" gives:
> Mar 16 11:40:29 server pluto[10870]: "MumIn": deleting connection
> Mar 16 11:40:29 server pluto[10870]: added connection description "MumIn"

Ok, so it loads properly

> Bringing the conn up is irrelevant as right=%any.

right.

> This is from earlier. I
> will try later (tomorrow?) with a lower case conn. Will it help if I do
> something like set plutodebug=controlmore?

Yes , do a plutodebug=all for me.

> Is the SElinux bit relevant as the identical set of files work with Openswan?
> Again I can try later by bring the conn into /etc/ipsec.conf.

If it worked with openswan and selinux, I dont expect it to be different
from libreswan, but Tuomo did have this issue, so perhaps it is. You can
alwaystry: setenforce permissive and see if that makes it work. But if
you start libreswan and ipsec auto --status shows the connection loaded,
you don't have a problem.