[Swan] xauthby=alwaysok discussion

Philippe Vouters philippe.vouters at laposte.net
Thu Mar 7 23:10:11 EET 2013

Dear Paul,

Your answer now satisfies me. I do think a special strong warning about
the use of xauthby=alwaysok should be made by someone in some public
document. xauthby=alwaysok does indeed break a two-level security
leaving the security to a one-level with information (PSK secret or RSA
keys) which can be copied by unauthorized. Would you volunteer to gather
up such a strong warning document ? In a document on Libreswan Web site ?

Regards,

Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)
SIP: sip:Vouters at sip.linphone.org