[Swan] xauthby=alwaysok discussion

Philippe Vouters philippe.vouters at laposte.net
Thu Mar 7 19:23:36 EET 2013

If I refer to my Shrew VPN Client experience, the PSK should be anything
between auth-mutual-psk: and line-feed and should be uuencoded or base64
encoded or both. The RSA keys should be anything between
auth-client-cert-data: and line-feed for the client RSA and anything
between auth-server-cert-data: and line-feed for the server RSA. If one
can borrow the IP address, Libreswan should be completely fooled without
any need to trap the username/password credentials. The aggressive or
main modes change nothing.

Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)
SIP: sip:Vouters at sip.linphone.org