[Swan] strncpy doesn't do what many people think that it does

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Fri Feb 15 17:11:56 EET 2013

On Fri, 15 Feb 2013, Wes Hardaker wrote:

> Thus, it does nothing in production mode or asserts when in developer
> mode.

In years of trying to tell people to try out development code before we
hit production, I've finally just given up. People just outsource the
development and wait, and therefor no developer feedback happenes
outside of those people who already run git versions. We even did
developer releases and release candidates and they are totally ignored.