[Swan] With the find_ifaces() call moved from rcv_wack.c to server.c

Philippe Vouters philippe.vouters at laposte.net
Mon Jan 14 00:18:29 EET 2013

Paul,

If the root cause is a race condition as it appears to be, wouldn't the
failure be caused by a Libreswan timer issue causing the oriented(c) to
return false ?

Can you dig onto the pluto log files to pinpoint such an issue ? To
pinpoint such an issue, rerun your westnet-eastnet-ipv4-psk-ikev2 test
case with plutodebug=controlmore and in a second step with
plutodebug="control controlmore" if not too verbose, missing relevant
facts. Never use plutodebug=all.

Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)
SIP: sip:Vouters at sip.linphone.org