[Swan] Cannot start ipsec service using systemd

Philippe Vouters philippe.vouters at laposte.net
Wed Jan 9 12:08:11 EET 2013

Dear Elison,

I do thank very much to keep us informed. I am a bit surprised by what
you found. On my Fedora 17 computer, I have the following:
[philippe at victor libreswan]$ ls -l /
lrwxrwxrwx.   1 root root      7 Jun  2  2012 bin -> usr/bin
I now can't certify it. However I believe it has always been like that.

Yours truly,

Philippe Vouters (Fontainebleau/France)
SIP: sip:Vouters at sip.linphone.org