[Swan] resolving, was Re: Who changed parser.l ????

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Tue Jan 8 19:53:33 EET 2013

On Tue, 8 Jan 2013, Philippe Vouters wrote:

I made an error in commit bfa4b9d76f19e7dd8d3736827f93f86a493eebca

The function ttoaddr_num() returns NULL on success, not failure.

That explains the wrong attempts to resolve IP addresses.

I am looking at reverting it but trying to understand why it needed
changing to begin with. I know it was to get some other resolving done,
because we were hitting:

     case KH_IPHOSTNAME:
        /* generally, this doesn't show up at this stage */
        starter_log(LOG_LEVEL_DEBUG, "starter: case KH_IPHOSTNAME
         empty");
        break;