[Swan] dev lo route error

Nick Howitt n1ck.h0w1tt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:13:48 EET 2013

In Oguz' Yilmaz's case he appears to have a right specified
(right=RIGHT_EXT_IP) and a leftnexthop (leftnexthop=LEFT_EXT_GW) rathr
than right=%any and no leftnexthop. :(

We have hit some minor odd issues - ipsec auto --status does not give
any info on phase2alg unless it is specified. It may also fail if it is
specified with the hash function e.g. aes256-sha1 but I need to test
further and my time for testing is very limited. But this should all be
for another thread......

Nick