[Swan-dev] labeled TS don't search for a connection ?

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed Feb 21 04:16:24 EET 2024

I see this commit:

commit f198add4b08640d1b67aef19168998070b65b725
Author: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu.org>
Date:   Tue Feb 20 20:25:33 2024 -0500

     ikev2: when responding to labeled TS don't search for a connection

     only possible match is the IKE SAs (note that at this point
     the Child SA is sharing the IKE SAs connection).

I am confused by this?  There could me multiple connections with different
labels that end up sharing an IKE SA ? eg:

conn labeled-1
 	also=west-east
 	type=transport
 	policy-label=system_u:object_r:ipsec_spd_t:s0

conn labeled-2
 	also=west-east
 	type=transport
 	policy-label=system_u:object_r:TOP_SECRET:s0