[Swan-dev] What happened to "ipsec show" ?

Brady Johnson bradyjoh at redhat.com
Wed Oct 25 12:38:37 EEST 2023

Paul,

That sounds like a good idea.

I have been digging around the whack code and found the following set of
status commands:

status: whack [--status] | [--briefstatus] | \
       [--addresspoolstatus] | [--connectionstatus] [--fipsstatus] | \
       [--processstatus] | [--shuntstatus] | [--trafficstatus] | \
[--showstates]

The "whack --connectionstatus" command shows what we are looking for, plus
about 22 more lines of information including everything in the kitchen sink
;) This command is wrapped by "ipsec connectionstatus".

How about I add "whack --briefconnectionstatus", which would be wrapped by
"ipsec briefconnectionstatus"? This would show (at least) what you listed
above.

Regards,

Brady