[Swan-dev] What happened to "ipsec show" ?

Brady Johnson bradyjoh at redhat.com
Thu Nov 2 12:49:32 EET 2023

Here is the PR for this change [0]. I'm not sure why, but the PR is getting
a semgrep failure in github.

The output is the following:

    $ ipsec --briefconnectionstatus
    000 Connection list:
    000
    000 172.16.20.0/24 @ 172.22.18.102 (2KiB in)  <==>  172.16.10.0/24 @
172.22.18.101 (1KiB in) vpnclient.gwn02.xyz.com, reqid=16388
    000
    000 Total IPsec connections: loaded 1, active 1

Notice I added the reqid to the output of the "ipsec connectionstatus"
command.

Can I get a review of this PR, please.

[0] https://github.com/libreswan/libreswan/pull/1350

*Brady Johnson*