[Swan-dev] WIP: supporting xfrm SA expire

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Tue Jul 5 04:43:14 EEST 2022

On Mon, 4 Jul 2022, Antony Antony wrote:

> I worked a bit more on sa-expire branch and rebaseed it to the latest main.
> The github PR is updated.

> Are there any other feedback?

Looking at the branch now, it shows many commits from 10 hours ago and
not additional commits to the previous state. Which means I cannot check
your changes compared to last time.

> other issues I plan to merge sa-expire branch to the main in next 12 hours
> or so.

Might as well. If I have to review everything again anyway, I'd rather
do it once after it lands than doing it another two times now.

Especially, since some of the review items were answered with "let's do
that after merge", such as the keyword renames with backwards compat and
whack options that needs to go on top of these commits anyway.

Thanks for getting the expiry into shape!

Paul