[Swan-dev] tasks for 4.5

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 23:25:42 UTC 2021

(yea, I'm booking things early :-)

Around the 4.5 release I'd like to put forward making  a few pervasive
changes.

When I say around I mean that period around the release during which the
mainline is pretty much frozen.

before:
- s/TRUE/true/ s/FALSE/false/
  If this is done just before the release patches to 4.5 won't have to deal
with it.

after:
- add ikev1 to all the ikev1 test names; and ikev2 to all the ikev2
test names
  And I think this should be the very first commit after 4.5 has been
released.
  This will give us a 4.4-4.5 tests with one set of names and as close as
possible to 4.5 on with the new set of names - the results other than name
changes are hopefully identical

Andrew