[Swan-dev] Cut status, was Fwd: [Swan-commit] Changes to ref refs/heads/main

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 23:19:15 UTC 2021

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 at 15:19, Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca> wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From:* Andrew Cagney <cagney at vault.libreswan.fi>
> *Date:* April 5, 2021 at 14:49:53 EDT
> *To:* swan-commit at lists.libreswan.org
> *Subject:* *[Swan-commit] Changes to ref refs/heads/main*
> *Reply-To:* swan-dev at lists.libreswan.org
>
> New commits:
> commit f2e9404f55bb3e8e40a9bf1f4cb28e198cb90603
> Author: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu.org>
> Date:   Mon Apr 5 14:49:11 2021 -0400
>
>    testing: drop silent '==cut== ; ipsec status ; ==tuc==' in final.sh
>

> This used to be done so test result logfiles  could be checked against
> status output without needing to rerun a test.

Some tests, in final.sh, run either:
  ipsec status
or
   ipsec-look.sh
so the result is embedded in the end of *.console.txt.  I suspect that this
is, in part, so that the responder (east) gets its status verified.

Here though, the command is something like:
    ipsec status
so the output isn't being verified (it is hiding in *.console.verbose.txt)