[Swan-dev] testing: swan-prep break on conflicting config files

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Mon Sep 21 19:32:39 UTC 2020

Andrew,

after a closer look I see l2tp and ppp configuration file could be in the
form 'hostname + "." + config_file' in the test directory.

ikev1-l2tp-01/north.xl2tpd.conf

they are not copied using the function that got fixed in 1e0b14ec0b.
 Now I am confused why this commit added 'hostname + "." + config_file'
That seems wrong to me. Why do we need it?

the test directory should only allow one config. If not found fall back to
host/ and then all/ May be there were bugs before 1e0b14ec0b as it is now it
looks bad to me. I don't have a good fix. So I will leave it for now.

eff59a46350f is only a hack to prevent a common error.