[Swan-dev] xfrmi work conflict

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Fri Sep 18 13:23:33 UTC 2020

On Thu, 17 Sep 2020, Antony Antony wrote:

> recent xfrmi changes
> https://github.com/libreswan/libreswan/commit/78253c41f6200f2f505e14775cdbaca3b40ae5c8
> has a few conflicts with xfrmi fixes I was working on, and discused here on
> swan-dev. I am not able to follow up the code churn and things going too
> fast, may be there is pressure of release. I was hopping merge soon, been
> working for a few weeks.
>
> https://github.com/antonyantony/libreswan/tree/xfrmi-outmark
> If any one interested or pick up bits of it here it as-is.

I have picked these up and merged it.

Note that ikev2-xfrmi-14-fwmark still fails. I think you expect that
because the test is in WIP. The fwmark that is commited in test output
is fwmark 0x1000000 but the test actually only uses fwmark 0x1. So I am
not sure what the idea is.

I've tested compiling with and without USE_XFRM_INTERFACE. Please let me
know if you see any issues.