[Swan-dev] Regarding ikev2-03-basic-rawrsa-ckaid

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 12:34:01 UTC 2020

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 at 00:32, Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca> wrote:

> The test case was failing because there is a bug. connections with
> raw RSA keys without ipsec.secrets entry do not load properly.

A config file containing ckaid= and rsapubkey=.

> The commit below "fixes" this with a hack, but I'd rather keep
> the test case failing so we remember to fix this issue.

Er, NO.

This specific test, which I wrote, passed before the commit vis:
  https://testing.libreswan.org/v3.30-1565-gf016c018d3-main/ikev2-03-basic-rawrsa-ckaid/
so should pass now

This is deliberate.

It exercises both the current broken behaviour and a work-around.  If
that behaviour changes then I'd like to know (and it has - a look at
the diff of the description shows that changed significantly).

This of course brings up basic-pluto-01-nosecrets which has _never_
passed, had a description.txt containing utter crap, yet had to be
marked as GOOD.