[Swan-dev] leaks and cores

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:59:25 UTC 2020

(in case you missed the commits)
The changes to, at the end of every test and regardless of final.sh,
shutdown pluto then check for leaks and cores have been pushed to
https://testing.libreswan.org/
I've also pushed a few memory-leak fixes (one in IKEv1's aggressive
initiator code seems to go back to at least '07).  While this makes
some of the contents of final.sh redundant, I'll leave it for the
moment.

Below are the leaks from a fairly recent test run.   I've trimmed out
the ones that are likely caused by crypto material being stuck in the
limbo between helper and main threads (fix pending tm).
This leaves what to me at least, are potential leaks on the error path:

bare shunt
host_pair
IKEv2 fragments buffer
ikev2_inI1outR1 KE