[Swan-dev] logging connection add barf

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:10:33 UTC 2020

Here's one for the paint shed (I got a really good price on all the
second hand bikes):

I've made the add connection error format consistent adopting:

  west # ipsec auto --add westnet-eastnet-ah
  036 connection "westnet-eastnet-ah": failed to add connection: AH
integrity algorithm 'des' is not recognized
  west #

(it was one of several choices I had based on the code).  Should it
instead look like:

  west # ipsec auto --add westnet-eastnet-ah
  036 "westnet-eastnet-ah": failed to add connection: AH integrity
algorithm 'des' is not recognized
  west #

i.e., be consistent with the format used when the connection add succeeds?