[Swan-dev] nss: Set NSS_PKCS11_2_0_COMPAT to ensure using the compat interface for now.

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Tue May 12 01:12:53 UTC 2020

EWWW NSS EWWWW,
I've a fuzzy memory that GCM_PARAMS was broken once before ...

Can I suggest:
- moving the #define to lib/libswan/ike_alg_encrypt_nss_gcm_ops.c
before any includes - since that is the only file that uses
CK_GCM_PARAMS
- try pointing the AES_GCM code at
lib/libswan/ike_alg_encrypt_nss_aead_ops.c; it might just drop in ...