[Swan-dev] expirimental : ipsec device/interface aka XFRMi

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Thu Jan 30 11:38:54 UTC 2020

On Thu, 30 Jan 2020, Antony Antony wrote:

> Here is my proposed patch to compile xfrmi on CentOS8.
> Any adjustments?

Looks good. Perhaps just add a note saying "if you see IFLA_XFRM_IF_ID
undefined, try enabling this" just before the
USE_XFRM_INTERFACE_IFLA_HEADER option ?

>> 036 ipsec-interface=1 not supported. may be missing CONFIG_XFRM_INTERFACE support in kernel

Note this should not return a 0XX code because we fail to load the
connection. It is a fatal error (4xx)

We might not be fully consistent with these in our code though, so I'm
happy to look at this after merging it in.