[Swan-dev] updating test system leaves it broken

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 16:50:06 UTC 2020

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 02:00, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com> wrote:

> | From: Andrew Cagney <andrew.cagney at gmail.com>
>
> | Did you install as in:
> |   gmake kvm-install?
>
> Oops, it was so long that I forgot that kvm-test didn't imply kvm-install.

One quirk is that kvm-test can trigger kvm-keys which can trigger
creating the base domain.  This is why some but not all domains
appeared giving the impression that something was broken.  I've
removed this behaviour.

You can probably delete the following domains:

        a.swanfedora28base
        a.swaanfedora28base
        swanfedora22base
        swanfedora28base
        swanfedorabase

and this is because NSS isn't installed on the host:

    Package nss was not found in the pkg-config search path.
    Perhaps you should add the directory containing `nss.pc'

'make build' would probably fail.