[Swan-dev] commit war over spec file

Tuomo Soini tis at foobar.fi
Wed Feb 19 10:46:19 UTC 2020

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 12:29:30 -0500 (EST)
Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca> wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Feb 2020, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>
> >> It is designed, not there yet, to be close to "make base
> >> install-base". I know it is using "make programs"! As far I
> >> recollect there was some error that forced us, Tuomo and me, to
> >> settle for "make programs install"; It is not a replacement for a
> >> production spec file. And the vice versa.

About the testing spec file - I undestand why it is needed. My
suggestion is to move that spec file to testing/fedora/ directory to
make sure everybody understands it's ment for testing infrastructure
use only. And we can make Summary, Description etc on that spec to be
very clear about intended use of that spec file.

--
Tuomo Soini <tis at foobar.fi>
Foobar Linux services