[Swan-dev] expirimental : ipsec device/interface aka XFRMi

Antony Antony antony at phenome.org
Thu Feb 6 12:04:32 UTC 2020

I applied this patch and enabled it for CentOS 6,7,8, travis test failed on
CentOS 8.

It seems CentOS 8 ship with a newer if_link.h inspite kernel-headers version
4.18

Looks like something got back proted? I wonder full xfrmi or just headers
CentOS 8, 4.18 kernel

Would some one test xfrmi on CentOS 8 kernel?

Travisi compile log:
https://travis-ci.org/antonyantony/libreswan/builds/646826384

/home/build/libreswan/programs/pluto/linux-extra-if-link/if_link_extra.h:7:9: error: redeclaration of enumerator 'IFLA_XFRM_UNSPEC'

         IFLA_XFRM_UNSPEC,

In file included from /usr/include/linux/rtnetlink.h:7,

                 from /home/build/libreswan/programs/pluto/kernel_xfrm.c:51:

/usr/include/linux/if_link.h:467:2: note: previous definition of 'IFLA_XFRM_UNSPEC' was here

  IFLA_XFRM_UNSPEC,

-antony