[Swan-dev] tests: missing directory

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Mon Feb 3 10:12:30 UTC 2020

On Sat, 1 Feb 2020, D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:

> I ran the tests last night and got this error message frpm
> kvmresults.py:
>
> kvmresults 0.01: ****** testing/pluto/TESTLIST:356: invalid test ikev2-x509-21-shared-ip: test directory not found: testing/pluto/ikev2-x509-21-shared-ip

I removed the test list entry. The test was removed with this commit:

commit 0a7368c279955c52c048e293cc2e7285794d73aa
Author: Paul Wouters <pwouters at redhat.com>
Date:   Sat Jan 11 21:34:12 2020 -0500

     testing: remove ikev2-x509-21-shared-ip

     it does not test what it should, and we already have another test
     that uses west and road's cert to do exactly this, but without
     IKE ID not matching SAN due to made up ID to hit other conn.