[Swan-dev] Help regarding the Libreswan Project

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Mon Dec 14 21:04:54 UTC 2020

On Sun, 13 Dec 2020, Koushik Biswas wrote:

> Hello , I'm Koushik, I want to contribute to the libreswan project. But I'm beginner I have good knowledge in C and medium in
> python. In gsoc archive I feel it's the most interesting project for me. What other skills I have to develop, by which I can
> give a significant contribution into  the gsoc 2021 period.Can you guide me?

It will still be a whole before GSoC starts up again. If you want to
help contribute, you can look at the issues on github, or start out
by simple things like look at any compile time warnings, or look
at XXX comments in the code for things to fix. Unfortunately, it
might be hard to figure out which issue is easy or which is hard.