[Swan-dev] _parse_pam_auth_rsp: AUTH FAILURE

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed Dec 9 00:08:11 UTC 2020

On Tue, 8 Dec 2020, Balaji Thoguluva wrote:

> Can I backport the fixes shown below to the 3.25 version?

You can, but it will take some work to find the related commits.

> If yes, can you please provide me the steps on how to do it as I am not much familiar with it?

You would have to find the related git commits with "git log". Again
look for "revive" in the git log messages. Then see how/why it applies
to the older code.

It is a lot of work. It is likely more work than upgrading. Any reason
why you are not going that path?