[Swan-dev] _parse_pam_auth_rsp: AUTH FAILURE

Balaji Thoguluva tbbalaji at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:55:27 UTC 2020

Hi Paul,

Can I backport the fixes shown below to the 3.25 version?

If yes, can you please provide me the steps on how to do it as I am not
much familiar with it?

* pluto: Revive (with back-off) auto=start conns that receive
Delete/Notify [Paul]

* pluto: Revive auto=start conns that receive Delete/Notify [Paul/Hugh/Andrew]

Thanks,
Balaji