[Swan-dev] Passing xauth password, DPD status to updown script

Anthony DeRobertis anthony.derobertis at gtl.net
Tue Dec 1 19:05:00 UTC 2020

On 12/1/20 1:58 PM, Andrew Cagney wrote:

> FYI, the code uses popen(),  which execs:
>    /bin/sh -c ...TELMATE_SESSION_KEY=...
> so anyone with local access can potentially see the key.
Yep. When writing up docs for the option, I'll make sure to mention that.

This electronic mail transmission is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential information belonging to the sender. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Unless explicitly noted above, this e-mail should not, in any way, be considered evidence of the sender’s intent to be bound to any agreement.