[Swan-dev] nflog support removal ?n

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed Aug 12 19:56:01 UTC 2020

I know I asked this before, but I just wanted to see if anyone changed
their view on this since the last time. Should we keep or remove the
nflog support in libreswan?

Since we are doing a 4.0, now would be a better time to remove it than
one year from now. Get all the incompatible changes done now.

I don't know of any users of this code other than our test cases. If we
think this is better removed, I suggest we send a message to the user
list with our intention to remove and see if anyone objects.