[Swan-dev] testing: check/ip/ipcheck.h fix spelling and grammatical error

Andrew Cagney andrew.cagney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 21:09:47 UTC 2019

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 15:57, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at vault.libreswan.fi> wrote:

> New commits:
> commit 1d22c5a11acfbee75f996c2a750677109c0362ab
> Author: D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com>
> Date:   Wed Oct 9 15:55:26 2019 -0400
>
>     testing: check/ip/ipcheck.h fix spelling and grammatical error
>
>     Note: none of these messages shows up in a test reference log so I
>     guess that the testing isn't comprehensive.

I sure hope that none of those messages show up - they're all failures!

check-01 invokes the tests as:
  ipsec ipcheck > /dev/null || echo error
so any text appearing on stderr triggers a failure (the content of the
text doesn't matter just that there is some).

This is proving far more workable than enumcheck and some other tests
that do use reference output - since no one seems to update or read it

Andrew